Butternut Squash & Cauliflower Pizza
I’ve been obsessed with butternut squash and goat cheese on my pizzas lately. I improvised this recipe myself. It was light yet filling and the lavash bread had such a nice chewy/crispy consistency.
- 1/2 sheet of Lavash Bread
- 1/2 cup of frozen Butternut Squash
- 1/3 cup of frozen Cauliflower
- Random 1/2” clumps of Goat Cheese
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
- Sprinkle of Turmeric and Cinnamon
Just place all the ingredients on top of the lavash bread and toss in the oven at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes give or take, checking periodically.